Sunday, June 10, 2012

ahhhhhh - rest

So we haven't done much the last couple of weekends.  Mostly we've run a bunch of errands.  I tried to go shopping yesterday but I found it to be a disappointing experience.  The high prices combined with my overall unfamiliarity with the brands resulted in disaster.  Not to mention, I have no idea what size I wear.  Bleh.  I'm thinking of taking a trip to London to go shop at the Banana Republic.  :)

Anyway, a pictorial representation of what we've been up to:


We are continuing our effort to try and be Swiss so we did go "hiking" last weekend.  We're still going with the downhill hiking.  Maybe sometime in the next two years, we'll start working on the whole uphill concept.  Or maybe not if I have anything to do with it.  :)  It was a nice sunny day so we took a few pictures of Zurich.  Enjoy!




Look closely.  Someone is looking at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment