Sunday, March 25, 2012

We found Swiss Rednecks!

So every day, I walk to the train station and I pass by some advertisements. I couldn't help but notice this particular advertisement:

Country Bar?! American Food!? Line Dancing Stage?! You better believe I was going. And it was everything I could have hoped for.


The festival was held in a giant barn. And it was completely packed!




Tuff Enuff - They were quite good. The guy in the middle appeared to be playing a pogo stick??




They can line dance in Switzerland! Who would've thunk it!?




So wrong.




What's a country bar without neon!?




It's like shopping at a truck stop!





Our Australian friend, Greg, checking out the merchandise




I wouldn't call the food American. But at least they had big beers!





In other news #1, we finally decided to try out the McDonalds last weekend. Two meals and 4 ketchup packets = 28 CHF. Holy crapola. We won't be doing that again. We can definitely find a better meal for that amount of money.


In other news #2, we booked a trip to Paris for Easter weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment