Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vacation Policy

Everyone over here always seemed shocked to find out that when it comes to the amount of time off, the vacation policy here isn't really that much different from the US.

I've created a graphical representation (I've been spending a lot of time in PowerPoint and Excel here....)



Yesterday, I found out what the differences actually are (copied straight from the company policy):

1. To guarantee adequate recreation as well as meeting the legal requirement, at least two consecutive weeks must be taken per financial year.

2. Any carry-forward of unclaimed vacation entitlements is considered exceptional and limited to 15 days

Looks like I need to start planning a vacation so I can adequately recreate! Any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment